I work with clergy who are pulled in many different directions and want to make time for what matters most.
Whether you are a solo pastor or head of staff, trying to find a balance in bi-vocational ministry or negotiating the needs of a multi-point charge, serving as an intentional interim or working in a specialized ministry, or balancing dual vocations as parent or partner and priest or pastor, I can help you become a more effective leader without losing yourself.
My practice is focused on coaching clergywomen and LGBTQIA+ clergy.
- Associated Certified Coach (ACC – International Coach Federation).
- Coach training – Auburn Seminary
- Mentor Coaching with Chris Holmes of Holmes Coaching Group.
- Interim Ministry Network training
- Ordained in the United Church of Christ, 2002
- I have served churches of diverse size and situation as both a settled and intentional interim pastor, in Maine and Pennsylvania.
- I’m an enthusiastic student of the Enneagram and conversant with Myers-Briggs.