As posted by our kathrynzj at RevGalBlogPals:
Well, first, as the beneficiary of the above-described hospitality (and yes, as the owner of the lavender Crocs), thank you. It’s been a great and productive week.
Here are my five:
|Portland Head Light|
1) When out-of-town friends come to Portland, we invariably take them to Portland Head Light. I enjoy going, too. I never get tired of the view and the smell of the ocean.
|Otherwise known as “The Bear.”|
2) My favorite local restaurant to share with the out-of-towners is The Great Lost Bear. (Raise your hand if we’ve been there together!)
3) With friends both local and from away, I’ve spent relaxing hours at Soakology.
4) There are lots of places to go for coffee in Portland, but my recent favorite, and the place I most recently had coffee with a girlfriend is Arabica. Try the Milky Way Latte.
5) Really, the most important thing about spending time with a girlfriend is just being together, and that can happen anywhere, even at home on the couch.