As posted at RevGalBlogPals by yours truly:
By the time you're reading this, I'll be en route to a Great Big City to see my son in a play. I'll go by car and bus and train and no doubt cab and maybe even subway. Thus, our Friday Five.
1) What was the mode of transit for your last trip?
I am blogging this from the bus!
2) Have you ever traveled by train?
Yes, in this country and in Europe. My children loved traveling by train when we took our trip to England and Scotland a few years ago. A train took us to Kathryn (Goid in Parts), who we first met on the station platform, a very happy memory.
3) Do you live in a place with public transit, and if so, do you use it?
I do, and I don't, though my children have all ridden the city bus.
4) What's the most unusual vehicle in which you've ever traveled?
It wasn't unusual in and if itself, but I remember pelting around Devon and Cornwall in 1977 with my parents and brother in a very small car driven by the son of a British law professor who was a colleague of my dad's. I felt pretty sure we would go smash! But we survived.
5) What's the next trip you're planning to take?
My next trip will be to Miami in April via plane, then on a cruise to the Bahamas for BE Three!!! I'm quite excited to go!
Blog posted here.