As posted by yours truly at RevGalBlogPals:
There's a new baby on my street, a double PK whose Mom and Dad are
Methodist pastors and church planters. I'm hoping to go over and meet
her today. I love new babies, the way they smell and their sweet little
fingers and toes. Little K has me thinking about all the new things
that please us with their shiny freshness.
Please share with us five things you like *especially* when they are new.
1) New yarn–Whether it comes ready to knit or needs to be wound on my swift and ball winder.
2) Puppies–Molly and Sam as puppies looked like stuffed animals. Their coats were soooo soft. Kittens are nice, too, but come with disturbingly sharp little claws.
That's a picture of Molly, shortly after she came to us at 8 weeks old.
3) Brand new pencils–I love sharpening them for the first time.
4) New books–I love opening a new, hardcover book and smelling the pages. I love my Kindle, and I'm grateful to have it.
5) Last, but not least, New shoes–Even though they may require a break-in period, I adore new shoes. Just the idea of them makes me happy. Oh, would you like to see my new shoes? Okay.
They're Keen Venturas, and they were on sale!
What's new with you?