I’m not sure I’ve ever seen anything that tickles me more!
Yes, it’s a TV commercial featuring Millard Fillmore as Soap-on-a-Rope!
Except maybe this, first seen at Lisa V’s.
How better to honor President’s Day? Herewith, five Presidential questions.
1. Can you name the American Presidents we are honoring? Bonus: Any idea when their real birthdays are? (Don’t look it up.)
2. Why do you suppose car sales are an important aspect of our President’s Day observations in the U.S.? (Feel free to be whimsical.)
3. Have you ever been President of a club or organization? How did that feel?
4. If you could have dinner with any President of the United States no longer living, who would it be? Any particular questions you would like to ask? (Please feel free to substitute a nationally appropriate elected leader, such as a Prime Minister.)
5. On a more serious note, what are the qualities you hope for in our next President? (As above for those who live in other countries.)
Carry this to your blog and let me know in the comments here if you play! I’ll post my answers on Monday.