…go over here.
Otherwise, a few notes on my Sunday.
- I enjoyed measuring half-and-half into my coffee, even if I didn’t have time to drink the whole cup.
- We got to church over not-so-great roads and had a good service, though less-attended than one might have expected.
- There was just enough time to set up a worship center with a big bowl of water and a boat with a net and fish, to go with the stones from last week and the Christ Candle. (The boat was not in the bowl. The bowl represented baptism. Just in case you wondered.)
- I gave out Swedish Fish to the few children present and told the story about Bert and Ernie and the time they went fishing, and ended up getting them to say with me, "Here, people, people, people, people!"
- Although there were only 59 people in church, there were about 50 at our Annual Meeting.
- At the end of the meeting, the Moderator said some appreciative words, and those who were present stood and applauded me, very kindly.
- The Princess and I had lunch at Panera, then raced to see "Juno," on which more in another post.
- I am now in what we call around here a Zombie Coma, although I did manage to put up words in my Scrabulous games.
- I am relieved that it still exists. Scrabulous, that is.
How was your day?