Today, what are you:
1. Wearing — black skirt purchased at Steinmart in Gulf Coast Town as part of my effort at supporting the hurricane recovery; black top purchased while walking through a Wal-mart to use the rest room and feeling mildly guilty about buying nothing there.
2. Reading — I have two books going. I’m still finishing up Walking the Bible, and I’m nearly finished with Let Your Life Speak (Parker Palmer). I’m really not rushing through either of them, as I am finding them so enriching. (Links in the sidebar)
3. Eating — 1/2 cup tuna with fat free Miracle Whip over romaine lettuce and grape tomatoes dressed with two teaspoons olive oil and a sprinkle of balsamic vinegar — all Core! We’re going out to Applebee’s tonight, and I have saved 10 of my weekly points to order from their Weight Watchers menu.
4. Doing — shopping for Snowman, who leaves for Vacationland Jazz Camp on Sunday; hoping to get downtown and find the store that sells Philosophy products; going in at 3 for an annual mammogram (slight joke, since the last one was two years ago).
5. Pondering — my life, how to let it speak, whether I want to hear what it has to say, and even if I do, whether my family can tolerate it.
You can play, too, RevGal or not!