Here is the forecast for today:
- Light snow this morning.
- A hastily arranged double wedding at 10 a.m. (Make sure the chancel is tidy first!)
- A hospital call on a pillar of the church.
- Switching to a mix of rain and snow by noontime.
- A desperate hunt for something new to wear on Sunday.
- A last-minute trip to the grocery store for essentials.
- A Nor’Easter predicted to drop 5-10" of wet, heavy snow overnight.
A Snow Day on Maundy Thursday? Check back tomorrow for more forecast details.