As seen at Phantom Scribbler’s:
Here are a series of statements about me. Guess which are true and which are false.
- I am blogging from my bed this morning.
- The Domestic Goddess is cleaning the house.
- I feel somewhat guilty about #1 and #2 in combination.
- I can hardly speak above a whisper, and I have not been trying to whisper.
- Our beautiful new through-the-door icemaker stopped working yesterday, just when I am most in need of crushed ice.
- My darling husband fixed it.
- #1 Son left for college while I was at the UrgentCare yesterday, so we didn’t get to say goodbye in person.
- Saturday, I fell asleep twice while watching two separate showings of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on HBO. I never saw the beginning, but eventually I saw most of the middle and the end.
- We own all four Harry Potter movies, so there is absolutely no reason to be watching them on HBO.
- I also saw most of Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, the back half of In the Good Old Summertime, and nearly all of Top Hat.
- Yesterday I took four naps. Some of them might have been during the aforementioned movies.
- I still feel awful, but it’s getting easier to swallow. Erythromycin rocks!
- Except when it’s making a person feel sick to her stomach.