Guest Blogger St. Casserole and I would like to know four household products, utensils or appliances that have served you well and truly. For item #5, please share with us one of the above we should never, ever, under any circumstances purchase or expect to manipulate, use or otherwise operate successfully.
1) Zout, particularly the foaming kind–I discovered this miracle product when #2 Son was in a Christmas caroling group and bloodily lost a tooth while wearing a white shirt. Another mother was kind enough to recommend her great laundry secret, bless her.
2) Purex perfume and dye free detergent–I love the fragrance of scented laundry products, but they don’t always love my skin.
3) Ultra Ivory Dish Liquid in its new lavendar fragrance–this is one good-smelling product gentle enough for my fussy hands. (If I am misspelling lavendar, I don’t want to know. I like it this way. The other way makes me think of a colander.)
4) Nature’s Miracle–if you have pets, you will know why!
5) Kirby vacuum cleaner–I love the shampoo attachments, but it is *so* heavy. I wish we had taken that money and installed Central Vac.