1) Do you make New Year’s Resolutions?
I really haven’t for many years now.
2) If so, are they generally successful?
3) Do you write them down, or make a mental list?
Years ago I wrote them down. Nowadays I’m more likely to have an idea in mind for the New Year that I carry around inside.
4) Even if you don’t make resolutions, is there something you want to focus on in the New Year?
Yes. I’m striving to be open to the movement of the Holy Spirit in regards to my work.
5) And do you have plans for New Year’s Eve?
I will be with St. Casserole and Mr. C in faroff GulfCoastLand. We may go to the movies, I hear. I also hope to talk to my family, all headed in different directions for the holiday. I will be missing Pure Luck, who isn’t really into New Year’s Eve, but who has striven for the past several years to make at least part of the evening either festive or romantic, depending on the number of children in the house…
Let me know if you play, and I will check in from the various airports along the journey South today.