1. If you could build a second house anywhere, where would it be?
Near the ocean.
2. What are your favorite articles of clothing?
My brown Dansko clogs.
3. The last CDs you bought?
Jesus Christ Superstar, the original London recording, because our copy fell out of the car and suffered damage. And Jesus Christ Superstar, the movie soundtrack, because that was the version my husband wanted in the first place, which I didn’t know when I bought the other one, which I now think of as the “right” one, so now we have both! (I’m a tad compulsive.)
4. What time do you wake up in the morning?
Just before six. Which is depressing.
5. Favorite kitchen appliance?
6. If you could play an instrument, what would it be?
I do play the piano enough to pick out hymns (sorry, reverendmother), but if I could go back and learn some other instrument and also had coordinated feet, I’d like to play the organ. We have a pretty simpletonian organ at church, and I’ve played it a few times when no one was there. It’s fun.
7. Favorite color?
The purple blue of just the right sort of lilac. I think the one I mean is a President Lincoln, and I’m hoping to add one to my backyard this summer.
8. Which vehicle do you prefer, sports car, motorcycle or SUV?
Bleh, none of them.
9. Do you believe in the afterlife?
10. Favorite Children’s Book?
Just one? The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
11. What is your favorite season?
12. Tattoo? What is it?
No way. I’m pathetically afraid of needles.
13. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
14. Can you juggle?
Not so much.
15. One person/people from your past you wish you could go back and talk to?
16. What is under your bed?
A shoe, several storage containers of old clothes and linens, quite a bit of dust and most likely some cat barf that I missed.
17. What is your favorite day?
18. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
While I like sushi, I also love a really good hamburger.
19. From the people who normally read your blog, who is most likely to respond first?
Hmm. Without taking a survey, I would say PPB.
20. On which blog did you find this meme?
21. What is your favorite flower?
Lilacs on a shrub, daffodils coming out of the ground.
22. What is your favorite meal?
Steak, baked potato, salad
24. Describe your PJs.
White flannel pants with a snowman design and a red shirt.
25. What is your favorite breakfast?
26. Do you like your job?
More than I can say.
27. What is your dream job?
Not too different from the one I have. I guess at my dream job, everyone in the church would be a great singer.
28. What age do you plan to retire?
I suspect I will work until I drop.
29. Where did you meet your spouse/significant other?
Yahoo Personals. Really.
30. Something you would like to do that you’ve never done before. Get in shape and stay that way.